Monday 7 April 2014

I'm Not Here Because I'm Somewhere Else Instead

Hi everyone!  I haven't given up on this blog and I won't be giving up on it in the foreseeable future.  I'm not here because I'm completing vocational placement at a childcare centre so I can get a nice piece of paper that says I know how to do things.
When I'm not at vocational placement, I'm at appointments, getting boring medical stuff sorted out.
So basically, not only is my plate very full, I'm pretty sure I have more than one plate, here.
I hope to see you all again soon!

Lots of love,
Cassandra Louise.

5 comments:

  1. We alk need to take breaks from time to time... concentrate on getting the degree... then you can relax and blog a little ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Thanks for your lovely comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't even get some volunteer jobs I applied for because I didn't have that "nice piece of paper". For heaven's sake, how hard is it to put books back on a shelf? Volunteering at a library..."sorry, you don't have qualifications" WTF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very annoying. Even the jobs people used to get because they weren't qualified for anything have qualifications now. :-/

      Delete
  4. Cassandra, I hope things are going well with getting your paperwork completed;-)

    ReplyDelete